The Senate today harshly struck down an effort by the upper chamber's civil libertarians to extend Fourth Amendment protections to electronic communications.
- How I Got the Media to Stop Calling Nelson Mandela a Terrorist
- I Could Write a Book on This!: Procreate – iPad Art! Blew meaway!
- iPad and book photos | Tails from a Librarian
- Twitter Tells Hashtag Tale of #IranTalks – Kara Swisher – Media …
- Social media sites abuzz as protesters plan for 'D-Day' – The Nation
- Joe. My. God.: RUSSIA: Anti-Gay Social Media Group Posts Reward …
- Tavel and Social Media Questions | Social Media Today
- Media Challenge Just The Ticket | Stuff.co.nz
- Good Night Mowgli Interactive Ebook Coming to iPad December 11th
- E-Reading App Crossover: Marvin Now Lets You Read Books In …