As President Obama was celebrating the beginning of his second term yesterday, Algeria's prime minister delivered the sobering news that a standoff with terrorists at a remote natural gas facility ended with 37 hostages dead.
- Time 2 Read: Talk 2 Me: Book Jackets
- Icahn Adds Facebook Account to His Social Media Arsenal – Icahn …
- Removing The Shackles: Crimea: Media Propaganda Machine set …
- Akron citizen journalism program expands social media training …
- Extra Credit | My iPad | The Librarian Who Doesn't Say "Shhh"
- College basketball on television: March 8 | John Clay's Sidelines
- Iran president condemns hard-line media crackdown – World news
- Hannah's story in Uganda's national newspaper | The Daily Dad
- Malaysian Officials: Despite Media Reports of Crash, No … – KTLA.com
- 2014/067: I Reading | The Daily Click